Paying back debt to computer science community

With about 11 years working with computers, I have a deep feeling of being owing to the computer science community. With the support of many websites like StackOverflow, Bytes IT Community, and other many websites, I can say that there have never been a problem without a solution over the internet. Even Google search engine was and still of great aid to facilitate the activity of searching the solution to the problem, and even the concept of the world wide web itself helped a lot the humans to find solutions.

No one could deny that, and I think that all of you would approve what I am claiming, and so I found it is important to pay back to the computer science community with all the knowledge and experience that I am allowed to disclose to the community to help new computer engineers with some little information that could be useful.

I hope you may find my articles to be useful to you, and I am opened to any comments, discussions, feedback, questions, and even ideas to discuss together about computer science and engineering.

Thanks for reading ;)

Comments

Popular Posts